Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

*Strength To Carry My Cross*

  LORD im hurtin deep inside the only place where you can see. I feel like im torn down agian with the chains of sin and misery. How can this be when I am clean? Mean and heart full of hate, rage from times of past O GOD how long will this pain last? I search all around and see whats going wrong why am I tripping every time I begin to walk on.

"NO" Wheres my Cross at? I look at my shoulders and it is'nt thier "NO" Wheres my Cross at? I cant find it anywhere. Wheres my cross at? Cant belive ive been going on. Wheres my cross at? Im hurt and all alone. LORD where has it gone?

GOD I am falling down on my knees cryin out "please" save me from this nightmare the one I can hardly bear. Frightful images fill my mind and hate fills my heart O GOD I am cold in the dead of day staring up at your brightest star going blind by its rays without my Cross O GOD I have lost my way. This world is dying from all the sin that has infected it no place for us to live thats why we lie dying face upon the ground returning to the dust from where we first was found. Unworthy are we all but by GOD's  LOVE we have been saved, the Blood of the Lamb JESUS CHRIST GOD in the Flesh is more than enough to fill this emptiness.

"NO" Wheres my Cross at? I look at my shoulders and it is'nt thier "NO" Wheres my Cross at? I cant find it anywhere. Wheres my cross at? Cant belive ive been going on. Wheres my cross at? Im hurt and all alone. LORD where has it gone?

On my knees crawling I see my cross high upon a ridge to far for me to reach because im weighed down by vast emptiness. I am hurting more than I ever have this pain to hard to bear O GOD im living in a nightmare. I give it all to you JESUS all of this pain all of this want all of this no and all of this yes, save me O LORD from this vast emptiness.

Then I hear a voice sweet as could be calling out to me, LORD im not worthy to bear that cross anymore, LORD im not worthy just let me be, LORD im not worthy I am way to far from thee. I am fallen and have lost my way cant you see this blood on me?

Suddenly my voice began to fade as his LIGHT came over me now im overwhelmed by his rays and quickly begin to see. Now I got my Cross back and its hanging over me as my SAVIOR says follow me....

Thank you JESUS for always bein thier to shower this man of dust with LOVE that is overwhelming. Thank you GOD for all that you do not just for my family but for all. Wake up o world, wake up from your daydream and GOD will save you as he always saves me.... GLORY be to JESUS CHRIST my GOD forever and always.....LOVE ya....DRE

1 comment: